View Profile EinMeister

23 Movie Reviews

when the masked guy threw a rock into the ocean and looked down with disappointment... i felt that.

I'm neither a political person nor an american to care about US' political problems, but this animation easily proves hiveminds full of people that do stuff and have the same opinions as the ones around them just to act "normal".

How do you even do the rigging for that face holy shit that is some great stuff!

41 Game Reviews

got completely destroyed in hard mode. Better than nekodancer

Hank loses a game and calls his teammate the n word, gets called gay and gets kicked, rough day in the life of a gamer.

Tom Fulp, but Miku in an evangelion suit. Epic

40 Audio Reviews

Before listening to it I was like "Hmmmm, a voice acting contest, sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I have participated". Then... well.. "oh fuck those guys are really good, good that I didn't embarass myself."

VoicesByCorey responds:

Jeff is right! Don’t let that deter you! We had a variety of voice actors aboard this ranging from veteran to just starting out! That’s what this collaboration was all about, giving voice actors, new and old, a chance to showcase what they can do! We’ll be hosting this again so if you’re interested let me know! :) thank you for listening!

i love it

underrated

74 Art Reviews

I like how it turned out, good job!

i watched his Blender show. Pure comedy