Wow, when I returned to NG I did not expect to get so many people interested in what I do. This is really amazing, especially the fact that most of those people are fellow artists of all sorts! Besides, some of them are people i've never imagined being interested in what I make, people whose work I really like and that inspire me.
Those people are:
- @Cymbourine, the reason why I ended up here in the first place, reminded me of madness and newgrounds in some discord server I got in. Also one of the best illustrators I know about
- @Midgetsausage, my scout!!!
- @Kyuri08, anime speedrunner artist. Kyuri, you post so often, HOW, how can you manage to make so much good quality artwork in such small amounts of time, madlad!
- @Xinxinix, coolest podcast host, pretty much the only one I listen to nowadays.
- @Ninjamuffin99, pretty much one of the most active members of this whole community, fellow Blender brother.
- @Sexgazer, :flushed: that shading, dude!
- @MonoCronic, the one with the coolest track in the Somewhere In Nevada collab album.
- @CryptVoice, extremely hard working musician whose music became a drug for me, If I find how I will mod my Cyberpunk 2077's radio to have his tracks as well.
- @Voodoovenom, the only one that manages to impress and disturb me equally.
- @Chdonga, funny orange man that hates me for being a zoomer, if not Ninjamuffin, then he is definitely the most active member of this community.
- @Snailpirate, the one whose artwork I stole for my discord pfp just to link him the source later without looking at his name, based.
- @MKMaffo, based on the Newgrounds podcast, a very relatable artist with an unique artstyle that I'm overanalyzing every time, I just can't take my eyes off your art, always wondering how can the sharp messy stylized lines show so much gesture and emotion.
- @Matter-of-time-DZ, master of Blender rigging and great friend.
- @AntonM, LoFi hiphop in pixels.
- @Wandaboy, Charlie Brown.
- @AlbeGian, @TheDyingSun, @Gallowjolt, @Karlestonchew and @KnoseDoge, part of the friendly team that made THIS, my first collab ever. The final result is amazing, but the best part are all the WIPs shared privately and seeing how each piece got created, step by step. Hope we work together again next year ;)
- Last but not least, the person who we have to thank the most for bringing us all together into a platform in which numbers are not everything, @TomFulp!
Thank you a ton for supporting me and continuing to help me, regardless if you know about it or not, lots of you inspire me and help me become a better 3D artist. I will do my best not to disappoint and fill your news tab with the best that I can do.